City School partners with Centennial Middle School for 7th and 8th-grade sports to create a comprehensive Middle School Sports Program. Contact Centennial’s office or click on the link below and check out their website on how to register your student for a sport. .
Important things to know:
- We have 2 transfer buses for students at City School that either need a ride home or need to go to Centennial for sports.
- Sports start at 3:00 and end at 5:00, 5 days a week (unless other notice or games).
- Students need to officially have 8 full practices before they can play in their first game.
- There are no “cuts” from playing middle school sports. Students either make it on varsity or junior varsity and will have approximately 8 games in a season.
- Students need to pay a $10 transportation fee and a $25 ASB fee that will last students the whole year, Students also need a sports physical as well, from their primary care doctor. Physicals are good for two years.
City School encourages our students to participate in Centennial athletics as they get you ready for high school, keep you active and fit, and are extremely fun!